Update October 14, 2021
Conference proceedings 2021 is already published with permanent free access and is available here: https://www.matec-conferences.org/articles/matecconf/abs/2021/14/contents/contents.html
Update October 7, 2021
Dear conference participants
Thank you for your participation during the Power System Engineering 2021 conference. We thank all the authors for their cooperation during the review process and during the preparation of your contributions for publication. On the night from Monday 4 October to 5 October, the conference proceedings, including all documents, were sent for publication. The conference organizers received a total of 35 papers for publication. Unfortunately, one paper was excluded from the publication by the review process. The review process required major adjustments to several contributions, but in the end the level of these contributions was improved in time to meet the comments of our reviewers. In the end, 34 papers were sent for publication. The publication will take place no later than the end of 2021 in the MATEC Web of Conferences by EDP Sciences. The publisher may ask us to make some adjustments while processing our documents. In this case, we will contact the authors of the posts concerned immediately. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next year.
The Conference on Power System Engineering, Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics has a long-term tradition. It is an annual meeting of professors and experts from departments and universities where power system engineering is taught. The conference is annually organized by the Department of Power System Engineering, which is part of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Czech Republic.
The conference is traditionally attended by representatives of leading universities and research institutions from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Russia. However, the conference has doors open to participants from all countries over the world. English is the conference language.
The social evening with a programme gives the delegates an opportunity to meet their colleagues, share and discuss their experience and results of their research projects in less formal environment. The programme of the conference includes also a student section, in which especially Ph.D. students have an opportunity to present their contributions or posters.
Published articles are indexed by the most important global scientific databases such as Scopus, Web of Science and others.
We look forward to your participation during the 20th Conference on Power System Engineering, which will take place September 7 – 9, 2021 in Pilsen, Czech Republic.
- Classic power plants and their operation. Partial systems of classic power plants (turbines, heat sources, cooling, pumps, etc.).
- Measurement and diagnostics of power machines and equipment, etc.
- Nuclear power plants and their operation. Partial systems of nuclear power plants (turbines, reactors, cooling, pumps, etc.).
- Other energy issues not only in power plants, but also in industry, transport, smart grids and other areas.
- Fluid mechanics and flow simulations, etc.
- Thermodynamics, heat transfer, advanced thermodynamic cycles, etc.
- Aeroelasticity, dynamics, vibration, noise, etc.
- Renewable energy sources, their operation and subsystems. Alternative sources of energy, etc.
- Systems for the implementation of energy savings, low-emission sources and environmental protection from the perspective of power systems, etc.
- Utilization of waste heat and low-potential sources, etc.
- Materials engineering in power systems, etc.