Update February 24, 2023
This year's of conference on Power System Engineering, Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanicshas been expanded from previous years to include departmental meetings.
This is the 41st Annual Meeting of the Departments of Fluid Mechanics and Thermomechanics, which is organized each year by one of the participating departments.
Please, do NOT open any suspicious attachment in email that looks like sent from our email address. Check carefully which email address the email was sent from. We only use our official email address which you can find in contacts on this website. We also do NOT send any attachment without previous communication. Please be careful. We may have been the victim of an attack in which email addresses were stolen.
Meeting of Departments of Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics
The conference focuses on research in the field of thermomechanics and fluid mechanics and related fields such as power engineering, pumping equipment, hydraulics etc. The attention is traditionally paid to the methods and results of experimental research as well as to the results of modelling and simulation of systems and processes.
We look forward to your participation during the 41st Meeting of the Departments of Fluid Mechanics and Thermomechanics, which will take place June 14, 2023 in Pilsen, Czech Republic.
The Conference on Power System Engineering
The Conference on Power System Engineering, Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics has a long-term tradition. It is an annual meeting of professors and experts from departments and universities where power system engineering is taught. The conference is annually organized by the Department of Power System Engineering, which is part of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Czech Republic.
The conference is traditionally attended by representatives of leading universities and research institutions from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Russia. However, the conference has doors open to participants from all countries over the world. English is the conference language.
The social evening with a programme gives the delegates an opportunity to meet their colleagues, share and discuss their experience and results of their research projects in less formal environment. The programme of the conference includes also a student section, in which especially Ph.D. students have an opportunity to present their contributions or posters.
Published articles are indexed by the most important global scientific databases such as Scopus, Web of Science and others.
We look forward to your participation during the 22nd Conference on Power System Engineering, which will take place June 15 – 16, 2023 in Pilsen, Czech Republic.
- Classic power plants and their operation. Partial systems of classic power plants (turbines, heat sources, cooling, pumps, etc.).
- Measurement and diagnostics of power machines and equipment, etc.
- Nuclear power plants and their operation. Partial systems of nuclear power plants (turbines, reactors, cooling, pumps, etc.).
- Other energy issues not only in power plants, but also in industry, transport, smart grids and other areas.
- Fluid mechanics and flow simulations, etc.
- Thermodynamics, heat transfer, advanced thermodynamic cycles, etc.
- Aeroelasticity, dynamics, vibration, noise, etc.
- Renewable energy sources, their operation and subsystems. Alternative sources of energy, etc.
- Systems for the implementation of energy savings, low-emission sources and environmental protection from the perspective of power systems, etc.
- Utilization of waste heat and low-potential sources, etc.
- Materials engineering in power systems, etc.