Please, do NOT open any suspicious attachment in email that looks like sent from our email address. Check carefully which email address the email was sent from. We only use our official email address which you can find in contacts on this website. We also do NOT send any attachment without previous communication. Please be careful. We may have been the victim of an attack in which email addresses were stolen.
Update February 1, 2022
It is possible to register for the conference from now (see Registration). For further details see Deadlines, Venue, etc. in the menu.
Update January 31, 2022
The conference proceedings volume 20th Conference on Power System Engineering has been selected for Conference Proceedings Citation Index. The papers should soon appear in the Web of Science database.
Update October 14, 2021
Conference proceedings 2021 is already published with permanent free access and is available here: https://www.matec-conferences.org/articles/matecconf/abs/2021/14/contents/contents.html
The Conference on Power System Engineering, Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics has a long-term tradition. It is an annual meeting of professors and experts from departments and universities where power system engineering is taught. The conference is annually organized by the Department of Power System Engineering, which is part of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Czech Republic.
The conference is traditionally attended by representatives of leading universities and research institutions from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Russia. However, the conference has doors open to participants from all countries over the world. English is the conference language.
The social evening with a programme gives the delegates an opportunity to meet their colleagues, share and discuss their experience and results of their research projects in less formal environment. The programme of the conference includes also a student section, in which especially Ph.D. students have an opportunity to present their contributions or posters.
Published articles are indexed by the most important global scientific databases such as Scopus, Web of Science and others.
We look forward to your participation during the 21st Conference on Power System Engineering, which will take place June 7 – 9, 2022 in Pilsen, Czech Republic.
- Classic power plants and their operation. Partial systems of classic power plants (turbines, heat sources, cooling, pumps, etc.).
- Measurement and diagnostics of power machines and equipment, etc.
- Nuclear power plants and their operation. Partial systems of nuclear power plants (turbines, reactors, cooling, pumps, etc.).
- Other energy issues not only in power plants, but also in industry, transport, smart grids and other areas.
- Fluid mechanics and flow simulations, etc.
- Thermodynamics, heat transfer, advanced thermodynamic cycles, etc.
- Aeroelasticity, dynamics, vibration, noise, etc.
- Renewable energy sources, their operation and subsystems. Alternative sources of energy, etc.
- Systems for the implementation of energy savings, low-emission sources and environmental protection from the perspective of power systems, etc.
- Utilization of waste heat and low-potential sources, etc.
- Materials engineering in power systems, etc.