The conference fee is discounted or not, depending on when you pay it (see Deadlines).
Discounted fee: 270 EUR (6900 CZK)
Full fee: 320 EUR (8100 CZK)
All prices include VAT. Payment details will be sent to you as soon as you register for the conference using the form (see Registration).
The conference fee includes:
- Organizational costs (rental of conference facilities, audio-visual equipment, parking in close proximity, …).
- Accompanying programme on 8 June (see Deadlines).
- Catering for the whole duration of the conference.
- Show as part of the social programme on 9 June. During the joint banquet, we prepare a special entertainment show for you every year.
- Costs associated with publishing conference proceedings (see Papers).
The conference fee does not include:
* If you are interested, the organizing committee will be happy to arrange a hotel room booking for you according to the information you fill in the registration form (see Registration). The following room rates per night include VAT and buffet breakfast:
- Single room: 1590 CZK (approx. 63 EUR according to the current exchange rate)
- Double room: 2490 CZK (approx. 98 EUR according to the current exchange rate)
Check-in: Rooms are available from 14:00 on the day of arrival. Check-out: Check-out and return of the entrance card is required by 12:00 on the day of departure. Outdoor parking for guests is free.
The current pandemic situation may not allow for smooth international travel, so we also offer online participation.
- The fee for participation online: 125 EUR (3200 CZK)
The fee for online participation includes in particular the costs associated with the publication of the conference proceedings as well as other necessary organizational costs. All you need to participate online is a computer, a microphone (headset) and a stable internet connection. Details regarding online participation will be sent to you after your registration.